For many years we visited Cornwall, but have
always been frustrated by not being able to visit the many places and
attractions that do not welcome dogs.
Finally we decided to combine our two passions and move to Cornwall,
and set up our own accommodation, mainly for people with dogs.
We have 4 high quality barns (three with 1 bedroom and a 2/3 bedroom) in traditional Cornish stone buildings.
Our aim is to create a homely - yet quality - self catering accommodation that you want to come back to at the end of the day.
We want you to enjoy the holiday with your dog, but also be able to see all the attractions and places to visit you want without being hampered by "no dog" rules.
We spent over a year looking at many, many properties before we came across this one which ticked all the boxes:
- It is situated in a very rural setting with lovely views
- It had solid traditional barns ready for conversion to separate high quality barns
- It is close to many of Cornwall's finest attractions
- It has on site private exercise fields
- It has lots of dog walks nearby
We have fallen in love with the place, and many guests keep coming back!
We look forward to seeing you and your dog (or even several dogs or no dog at all) at some point in the future.